Real Estate Home Staging:
According to the National Association of Realtors:
1) When staging a home, 29 percent of sellers’ agents reported an increase of one percent to five percent of the dollar value offered by buyers, in comparison to similar homes. Twenty-one percent of respondents stated that staging a home increased the dollar value of the home between six and 10 percent.
2) Thirty-nine percent of sellers’ agents stated that staging a home greatly decreases the amount of time the home is on the market.
3) Seventy-seven percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home. Buyers were more willing to walk through a home they saw online.
Research shows 72% of buyers first impression is formed in the blink of an eye!
Completely preparing for that first impression with staging, is critical to ensure the right impact.
It’s a FACT!
- Sell faster
- Sell for more money
- Show better in photos and marketing promotions
- Attract more buyers, and more offers
- Eliminate buyers chipping away at the ’asking price’
- The buyer feels secure knowing their best investment is a staged property.
Today’s buyers are different to those of yester–year. The average buyer is 32 -Millennials! The younger generation are less inclined and have less time, to renovate property after they move in.
A recent study revealed buyers are actually willing to pay a premium to have a house move in ready.
They want to move in Saturday and be entertaining Sunday.
Maritza Burke, CSP